- pancakes. for any meal.
- cutting off my dreads after 6 years and feeling lighter, brighter and the ability to wash and dry my hair in much less than 2 days rocks also
- riding through dried up leaves
- cute men taking fingerprints from my front door
- children playing with paperclips
- reading a book that is so good you read a page every chance you have
- chicken soup
- long awaited deliveries
- having a blocked nose so you have to breath through your mouth but then your tongue gets all dried out
- coughing. a lot.
- boiled cauliflower
-having someone come into your house while you're in it and steal a bag from your bedroom and dump it in a bin around the corner
-losing your money, cards, ipod and beautiful camera in said bag
- working on the weekend
- dreaming of loved ones hit by trains, stabbing Brad Pitt or auditioning on Australian Idol. Or all three
- dirt under your toenails that won't.get.out.
- white fur bought online that turns out looking like balding plastic wizard bum
Hope your week was wonderful.
Please excuse the upcoming photo drought, unless Sue comes home safely.
(borrowed title from Meet me at Mike's)