Saturday, March 12, 2011

Oh Japan. I don't know what to say.

Jill Greenberg Photography via

Oh Japan. I don't know what to say. I am so stricken for all of you, the disaster, the fear, the sadness, the loss. I watched the news and found the concept of such a devestating disaster more than I can comprehend or react to in any way other than a stricken sense of empathy and sadness. Perhaps when it has sunken in, when we can try to understand, when recovery is underway, when I know what I can do to help, I will find words. For what it's worth, we are hurting for you, and we will pull together.

2 comments:

  1. couldnt have put it better myself. I am at a loss as to what to say. *s*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it... having lived there for much of my life and experienced many earthquakes, I always knew another big one was coming, but nothing like this.

    ReplyDelete