Wednesday, October 14, 2009

sniff cough splutter



I have not posted for a little while, I'm sorry I have missed you, too. I have been suffering from some major lack of motivation, with a side of sniffles that have just turned into a full-blown cold, with sore throat, chills, and more snot than you really want to see. (Any snot is really too much, actually. Yes.) I have been reading a lot, which is nice. And I'm sure somewhere, in the back of my brain, ideas are percolating, ready to bubble to the surface when I can breathe through both nostrils at once again. When my motivation returns along with a desire to wear something other than trackpants and t-shirts. When the sun on my skin is welcome and my idea of heaven no longer necessarily involve soft quilts in a dark room. I will be back soon.

4 comments:

  1. Feel better, dear! I hate the sniffles, but weirdly sometimes I think it's nice to have an excuse to rest from the world for a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry you're feeling under the weather =-(
    hope you're feeling better soon and crafting lots of lovely new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon! You'll be back to crafting shortly, and will have forgotten all about the sniffles...

    ReplyDelete