Saturday, August 28, 2010

my (two weeks) in pictures

no internet= guilt free (ish) cafe visits. I mean I have to check emails, right? This is a baked egg quesadilla. For breakfast. With pear chutney. Yum.


Matching pajamas. Yes, I know it's cheesy. But lovely too.


It was the Boys birthday, I blew up 100 balloons with a fact in each one. All factual, some more.. personal.. than others.

Watched the Tigers play with the Boys family. Wore a fan scarf and jumped up and down a bit. Go Tigers.



Uurgh I don't want to see another one of these for some time. K? Thnx.



Spanish Omelette with chorizo and avocado salsa. Just a regular breakfast, really. (Oh and I wasn't actually reading 'Business Day', it fell out of the paper while I was looking for my horoscope, or the comics or something. I prefer my information irrational. Doesn't it make me look a bit of a toff though?)

(Please excuse the Boy's gesture there. How rude.)



This protest march appeared out of nowhere and chanted down the street, delaying me and my taxi a good ten minutes. I didn't mind, at the risk of turning political here I do think gay people should be allowed to get married. You found someone you can love/annoy for the rest of your life, go for it.



Ooh and I won this lovely book from
this lovely gal!






Is it cheeky to post retrospectively? I'm not sure. This blog is like my journal though, and I like reading through old posts and seeing what I got up to, so I reckon it's okay every now and then, when time has slipped by and I didn't have the chance. Yep.
.
.
Hope your two weeks have been lovely too!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Pepper, I don't think it's cheeky at all! I think it's sensible. We all need somewhere to record what is going on - there's too much to remember! I think the balloon photo is fantastic. I have a bit of a thing for them at the moment - I was up late last night looking at balloon photos on Flickr! J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good two weeks! Glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete