Thursday, July 21, 2011


I've dreamed, I've worried, I've prepared, I've imagined, I've cleaned and now I've packed.

Tomorrow we leave for a month overseas, and I am going to have a rad time. Rad, I tell you. It feels funny to be stepping away from work and sewing and everything. I will be taking a little holiday from blogging too, but please stick with me. I will be back soon, all fresh and inspired and crafty and writing lots of interesting things. With photos of legoland.

See you soon
Pepper x

6 comments:

  1. Pepper! Have a totally incredible wonderful amazing time! Don't worry we will be waiting with baited breath to hear your stories (an see pictures of legolands) *s*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful holiday Pepper! I look forward to seeing the pics from Legoland...are you going to the one in California??

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun overseas!!!


    I was just dropping by all of my old followers to let everyone know the blog has changed url- if you'd like to resubscribe head over to http://ohsweetdarlin.blogspot.com

    It'd be fun to hear from you and see your comments on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely friend,
    I just got home from a hard day's work and a little surprise awaited me: I found your postcard in my letterbox... Aw, you made my day. I'm so happy, that is so thoughtful of you... Be sure that you'll get one back soon. I'm in a constant time crunch lately, but it'll get better eventually. :)
    So, enjoy the rest of your travels. Take care, stay safe and enjoy every minute... :)

    Lots of love!! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete