Thursday, March 1, 2012

hello

(miniature house necklace by KarolinefelixDream)


Hi. Welcome!

I've just moved blog-house. Before I was over at pepperstitches.blogspot.com. But I am more than the things I stitch, so I have moved on over to here, which is all about me. Things I stitch will still be over there, but more random bits and photos and musings and things I like will be here in this new home.

If you are an old follower, thanks for coming over! If you are a new reader, well thanks for visiting! I think I'll like it here.

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about doing exactly the same thing - having a second blog away from the stitching and making and madness. A place where I just write what I want. Maybe I just will!

    Love both your spaces - they're beautiful places to be x

    ReplyDelete