Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I love lists

I do. I make them all the time. Every week about what I need to do during the week. Every day. Lists about what I will do, what I haven't done, what I want to do, what I need. Books I want to borrow, ideas I want to think about, friends I want to catch up with. I need to empty out my brain on paper or the thoughts keep circulating and I'm afraid I'll forget them all.
.
.
.
via talkottown
.
.

I just read this post about obsessive list disorder. It made me smile. There are list-writers everywhere. I think if you're going to make so many lists, I think you deserve a very pretty book to write them in, like one of these.

1 comment:

  1. *sigh* I love lists too. I love putting things ive already done on lists so I can cross them off... *s*

    ReplyDelete