Sunday, June 14, 2009

glorious and lovely

I just discovered some tumbler blogs, and I like them very much. They're full of lovely photos (and made me realise just how often I use the word 'lovely'. A lot. I think I need a new word that is just as lovely.) Here are three of my favourite tumbler blogs that I just spent half of Sunday morning drifting through, looking at pretty pictures and reading sweet quotes.
.


“ She loves life, loves it hopelessly, at least at certain moments. ”

The Hours by Michael Cunningham.




i can read


(any suggestions for new lovely words to expand my vocabulary?)

3 comments:

  1. so glad i found your blog, it's so lovely! nice short snippets to read and lovely pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on the use of 'lovely'. I use it too often aswell. You are right maybe we should try and find some 'lovely' alternatives? Happy to brainstorm with you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so with you... I'm a sucker for a good quote. And then pair it with a nice picture, I'm completely taken. These are some good ones!!

    ReplyDelete