Friday, June 12, 2009

A-Z meme

another meme from the lovely Pip at Meet me at Mikes. Gee whiz that lady is excellent.


(image credit)


It works like this; one by one, type each letter of the alphabet in the URL Line* of your Browser. Your most visited sites beginning with this letter - or using this letter within their address - will show in the little pop-up box below the URL Line. Take the top site - or the next one if you have privacy/security issues with the first - and add it to your A to Z list.

It gives a snapshot of your browsing habits, and if you'd like to do it too be sure to visit Pip's blog and let her know! Well here we go:


A: Abbeys Bookshop
B: Amy at Badskirt
C: Cardboard Love (this is CUTE, check it out!)
D: Daily horoscope. I know. I almost cheated and put the second choice here, but there you go (and I only believe the good stuff)
E: etsy of course
F: facebook
G: google
H: handmade love, a lovely blog I found just today
I: icanhascheezburger, funny pictures of cats. it makes me laugh.
J: Julie Morstad, beautiful illustrations
K: kind over matter
L: Lark handmade and ethical gifts and goodness
M: mammajoy my lovely big sis
N: noveltyknees
O: oasis student login. The hub of my uni life (apart from the pub)
P: pepperstitches! little ol' me!
Q: quiltsmith a fabric store near my place
R: random monkey design
S: seedsandstitches
T: taste for when I can't decide what to cook
U: unibooks. for textbooks. bit boring. move along
V: valore books more textbooks. nothing to see here.
W: whereis. for when I wonder where it is
X: nothing! nada. has anyone got something for x?
Y: youtube
Z: zoominfo. me? netstalk? never...


There you go, mostly what I expected. Blogs, books, uni, craft and design, references. Why don't you try it? (and let me know so I can come and have a look!)

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! I think I might try this...

    Oh and thanks, proud to be your 'S'!

    ReplyDelete