Thursday, June 25, 2009

I've been tagged, twice!

Hannah at Seeds and Stitches tagged me to answer some questions; I didn’t answer them all because there were so many! Visit her blog to see the full list, and see the end of the post to see if you’ve been tagged too!
Cath from ChunkyChooky tagged me too, as a Creative Blooger (thanks Cath!) to share 8 things about me that you might find interesting, hopefully I will cover 8 interesting things in the questions below!

What is your current obsession?
stitchin' stitchin' stitchin', you'll see why soon!
.
Coffee or tea?
Tea tea tea!

What’s for dinner?
um I've been very busy so I had egg & tofu sandwich. It was what's in the fridge.
.
What was the last thing you bought?
3 guages of wire for having another go at wire sculputres and using wire in plushies
(isn't this deer AWESOME?)

(image credit)

What are you listening to right now?
Sounds of the office waking up around me (sneaky posting) and Bon Iver. Mmmm.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Peanut Butter gelato. With chocolate next door. And boysenberry. Maybe caramel butterscotch? Oh and macadamia. I like icecream, k?

(image credit)

What is your favorite colour?
green. bet you knew that.
.
What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
I want to say ugboots... (Can I have a 'yeah!' from this girl?)
But I'm sure it's not...


(image credit)

What is your dream job?
Right now? I'd like to run a craft store and studio. I bet you knew that too.


.
How many times do you press the snooze button before you get up?
Um only once usually. I have the alarm strategically placed on the OTHER side of the room.

(image credit)


I tag:
The Little Passenger
Through Lemongrass Eyes
Curious Me
..my life, nothing more, nothing less...
Playing Grown Up

You are not in any way obliged to answer, but I picked you 'cause I think you're swell and would like to know more about you!

2 comments:

  1. I really liked reading your answers! But yeah agree- there are so many arent there! I love bon iver too, and often do sneaky blogs from work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I've never tried peanut butter gelato, sounds crazy. I'll definitely be answering the Qs as soon as possible, but thanks for sharing your answers.

    ReplyDelete