Saturday, February 6, 2010

in the studio

big mix tape cushion
.
piles of fabric. Not-so-neat.
.
Grrantlers
.
Eskimo's with embroidered faces
.
Ideas
.
Old pillowcases in squares to be made into a picnic blanket quilt
.
Custom order 'say it' cushion
.
Sleepy cats
.
It's raining and the perfect weather for stitching and listening to music and drinking tea. Not-so-good for taking photos, but I did anyway.

(I'm going to call the half of my bedroom stuffed with sewing supplies and workspaces my studio, m-kay? It sounds more grown-up, and frankly more exciting than 'in the little space at the end of my bed'.)
Forecast for tomorrow- thunderstorms. Excellent.

10 comments:

  1. love the mix tape cush and ggggrantlers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a major crush on that mix tape cushion. MAJOR. lurves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you are creating some creatures. My best friend just created a baby and I want to give her one of your fellows for present.
    Your studio is ace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your so beautiful pepper. love the studio and your strong desire to create. the photos are great by the way. hmmm love the rain too, thunder even better. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there. Just cruising blogs on a Saturday night and found yours. I love all the stuff you've got here, especially the mix tape and the eskimos!
    look forward to seeing more...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I just came over here to say I love your free embroidery patterns/flickr account and I'd love to see more patterns available!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I looove your "hello sunshine" pillow. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your rotary phones and vintage suitcases - so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm new here & simply smitten. Mmm, delicious stuff on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just awesome, so creative & original!

    ReplyDelete