Sunday, February 28, 2010

flea market finds

this week I'm playing along with ' Flea Market Finds' hosted by the lovely Sophie at Her Library Adventures. I'm a day late, but any-hoo. This is what I found..


A gold fawn money box. Isn't it kitschy? Going to paint it green I thinks. Or shall I leave it as is?

Also some more vintage suitcases (because gee-whiz I don't have enough of those), a bird ornament, some old fabric, some lunch and a sore arm from carrying it all home. Go have a squiz at Sophie's lovely blog, and see some other lucky peep's great finds too.

5 comments:

  1. awwww how CUTE! i've got a thing for bambi!

    oh please don't paint it coz it'll lose it's unique kitschyness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Don't paint him, he's perfectly perfect the way he is. Awesome FIND!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that money box is so kitsch! Leave it as it is I say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this little deer, so gold, but so cute! I think he is perfect just how he is. Thanks so much for playing along!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete