Saturday, May 29, 2010

Kitty Bud Fabric




Kitty Bud Fabric by Melinda Josie. Isn't it precious! Just like the rosebud fabric I had when I was little, but like a bazillion times cuter. Found via my love for you is a stampede of horses blog. (Cute name, huh?)
.
.
She does amazing paintings too. You can see her portfolio here and she has some for sale here.
.

Like A Bear Knitting
2009
Watercolour, Ink & Gouache
12" x 14" (framed)

Milo and Bruno
2009
Watercolour & Gouache
8" x 10"
Sleepy Pon
2007
Watercolour, Ink & Gouache
11" x 13" (framed)



Meanwhile I am feeling like Sleepy Pon there and trying to gather motivation to go to my studio. This cold just won't.go.away. I am blowing my nose and coughing and sniffling like a mad thing; I'd rather lie in bed and watch re-runs and drink tea. *sigh*.

No comments:

Post a Comment