Thursday, December 9, 2010

my creative space

I've made some Christmas cards, watercolours printed on cardstock, with matching envelopes and all. Although I kinda missed the Christmas card timing while everything was upside down. Oops. (the inside of the top card reads; (Good Luck Dave) Merry Christmas. and the bottom one reads; ho ho ho) These are my first cards and I was a bit chuffed they turned out nice.


a finished custom team mascot watercolour. Go the Tigers!


wrapping orders

new pink foxes


yellow fish waiting for their embroidered eyes
I've also been looking through old craft books and magazines for new ideas, and considering collecting salt and pepper shakers. They're so darn cute.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS YOU ARE AWESOME! Love the illos, they made me giggle.. Where are those pink foxes? I looked in Etsy, no joy. Sold already...?? xxx

    ReplyDelete