Monday, February 21, 2011

much love monday- watching clouds

via


I like watching clouds. I like finding love hearts in clouds too. If you like clouds, see some beautiful cloud photos in this photography cloud collection by Alicia Bock. Maybe join the Cloud Appreciation Society, or upload cloud photos to the group.

Or go outside and look up.





I'm playing along with a meme by much love, called much-love monday. To join in, simply do a blog post that includes a picture of a heart and mention something you love. Then leave a link.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful photo. I love looking at cloud shapes, especially if it's in the shape of a heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... Il ove cloud watching and we talk about it all the time since seeing Abby Dobson preform and sing her cloud watching song and tell us about being an honourary member. It's a great way to pass and afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your header, and your cute looseleaf background!
    ...and clouds, yes...can't wait for clear, sunny days to spend hours [or minutes, whichever the day allows] staring up at the sky & seeing what shapes I can find...

    ReplyDelete