Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pepper Stitches on Blue Caravan


Yay! Pepper Stitches can now be found on Blue Caravan, an ethical design market that supports independent design and promotes direct trade and loves fairtrade and sweat-free certification.


They believe that ‘ethical’ is no longer a choice separated from style and design and have so many beautifully designed goodies that you can't help but agree! Based in Australia, everything is in Australian dollars, and I like that you can search by category (like stationary, home & body, ceramics or for little people) but also for organic products, handmade, upcycled, eco-sustainable and fair trade.


Alice Dress by Rummage Style
.


.
Fabric Covered Journal - Rooftops by rabbit & the duck
.
.
Here are some of my favourite things.. Now, must go sew more so I can buy them without guilt (one of the new rules I've had to make for myself, spending time in all these beautiful markets; must not buy lovely things faster than I post my own listings!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear... looks like a dangerous place to visit! Hope you are enjoying your 'new' life, I'm jealous- wish I had the guts to do the same thing! J xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. me thinkin' me might be checking over at the happenings at Blue caravan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hurrah! i love blue caravan, just wish they operated over here too

    ReplyDelete