Tuesday, May 17, 2011

hello there



I haven't said hello in a while. Not properly. Hi. How are you? What's been going on? I've had lots going on. I moved house, and set up my new studio, and have spent lots of time arranging things and exploring my suburb and visiting my family who are now just-next-door it feels like. I have been planning and pondering and I have been finishing some orders and working on patterns and such, too.

What have you been doing? I missed you, I haven't had time to read blogs and chat much. I will try to do it more, now. I'm a bit nervous about making new friends. I know I will, but feels just a little like starting a new school. I have so much I want to do, I keep turning around in circles. But here I am. It felt so far away, but it came so fast, at the end.


Thanks for sticking around. It's only getting more exciting, from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment