Because it's Autumn. Or Spring if you're over that side. Because it's Monday. Because they're delicious. Because you don't need a reason to bake biscuits. Or cookies. Whichever.
* Anzac Biscuits (oh classic. yum. chewy or crisp? an ongoing debate.)
* Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies (peanut butter AND chocolate. Need I say more?)
* Gingernut Biscuits (I love ginger, and these are goooood)
* Traditional Shortbread (mostly sugar and butter. delicious.)
* Iced Vovos (homemade= yummier)
* Macaroons (so many recipes. such an art. better start practising.)
* Fortune Cookies (write your own fortunes. how fun.)
* Jam Drops (makes me think of Nanna's and doileys)
* Passionfruit Melting Moments (you'll melt. in passion. for these biscuits.)
* White Chocolate and Cranberry Biscuits (oh yep. bit unusual. noice.)
I think sweet treats are even better if you make them yourself. Why go bland store-bought when you can dance in the kitchen with a bowl and be covered in cocoa? Why?