Wednesday, April 6, 2011

my trip in pictures








I love Brisbane. Look at these bikes around the city! What an ace idea.

Coffee and Chai with my twin sister the morning after arriving.

Every time I walked past this building, it made me think of my friend Ro.

I met up with an old school friend. We used to sneak cigerettes in the cubby. How naughty. There were pigeons there. (in the cafe. Not the cubby)

My niece Elsa's toes. (I didn't think she could get cuter, but then WHAM). She has just started walking too!

Oh noodle soup. How I missed you. I had it twice, and sushi too.

My niece Rachael's birthday party in the park, dinosaur and fairy theme. See that cake? With the lake and the dinos? Told you my Sis could throw a party (remember this one?)


I caught buses and trains, and bought a street directory. I ate out, caught up, stayed in. I went to job interviews, and on a date too. They sound funny in the same sentence, but there you go. I thought and wondered and explored.




I think I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment