Tuesday, April 5, 2011

my name is



a few weeks ago I blogged about my three names, I wanted to say thank you for all your comments and emails. You guys are ace, you know that? I pondered, I speculated, I wondered. Then I thought, you know what? Maybe it doesn't have to be a big deal. People call me Pepper, but I don't have to change my name legally. Maybe I can just be called what I like. So Pepper it is.


Apologies if you just joined me and are wondering wtf? I thought your name was Pepper. You can read about it here. So no big fuss. Some call me Pepper. Some, like my family may always call me Shaz. That's ok too. I am me.


Pepper x

1 comment:

  1. Perfect!I too go by tons of names and I find it to be more about my individual relationships with people...makes me feel good when the people in my life call me whatever works for them (as long as it is kind).

    ReplyDelete