Sunday, April 17, 2011

flea market finds- glass jars






This week I picked up a collection of big glass jars. They are in so many op-shops, and so cheap, I really ought to get more. I was planning on using these ones for the pantry, to store dry things like almonds and lentils and rice.


But when I brought them home I got to thinking of all the things I could make with them. I've made these snow globes/pincushions and party candle holders from jars, and use them to hold my crafty bits and pieces; but there are so many possibilities. Hannah wrote a great article on uses for jam jars here, that's a good place to start.



I'm going to go write a list.

(see more flea market finds here)




2 comments:

  1. Love those pin cushions! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snow globe jam jars are absolutely adorable! Makes me want to make some right now

    ReplyDelete