Wednesday, April 22, 2009

cranky posting

I have the 3 o'clock crankies. Grrr...
Not much is going right and this is one of those rare occasions when a cup of tea just doesn't help. I turned to read some favourite bogs to escape miss cranky pants (um, me,) and what I found has cheered me up somewhat:

feelin stitchy has posted my 'this is how I roll' sushi embroidery on their awesome blog that inspires me so often. It's awesome to find myself amongst the work there.

And Rebecca at
Blinking Flights liked my 'reclaim your brain' embroidery pattern so much she popped it on her lovely blog and has plans to make it!

Miss Cranky Pants has left for the day, Miss Sweet Grin is grateful for the opportunites and friends found and can't wait to get home to do what she loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment