Sunday, April 5, 2009

lemonade award

Thanks to Nicki at Curious Me who gave me a lemonade award!
Take a squiz at her blog, she likes to do lovely crafty things and likes to drink ridiculous amounts of tea, just like me! I'd like to add her to my list too, but not sure if that'd stuff up the cycle- just take my word for it.


A Lemonade Award is given to bloggers that you feel show a positive attitude and/or gratitude.

Here's how it works:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great Gratitude and/or Attitude.
3. Be sure to list and link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to your post.

So here's mine, the blogs I click on and that always cheer me up, make me think, and uplift me.
Amanda at Mammajoy
Melissa at art=love=life
Amy at Badskirt
Angela at Three Buttons
Jessie at What Housework?
ok, a few more than 10? There's so many lovely ones, I wanted to include more...

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! That's so sweet. I have never heard of this before or I would've nominated you too! I'm glad to know about it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for my award : )

    You are too sweet!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete