Thursday, April 16, 2009

you're nice

Thanks for being nice, stranger who saw me struggling with my bag and looking around for somewhere to lock my bike outside the video store yesterday. I really appreciated your smile and offer to drop my dvd inside for me!

Thanks delivery man, who waited after you made your delivery and held open the door for me so I could wheel my bike in early this morning! You rock!

Thanks sushi train lady, for smiling and being so patient when I forgot my eftpos pin, last night, again.

Thanks work colleague, for always making me a cup of tea when you put the kettle on, sometimes it makes my moment to turn away from work and find a steaming cuppa magically appeared on my desk!
.
.
I've been checking out Operation Nice, and have been noticing niceness around me. Operation NICE was initiated to remind you that a little NICE goes a long way. If everyone was a little bit nicer to the folks they encountered each day, perhaps the world would be a more pleasant place. It has posters and buttons and lots of nice stories of people being nice and general niceness, I recommend it for days when you are feeling a bit disillusioned. It also has a lovely button you can put on your blog to show everyone how nice you are, see mine? Yes it's nice isn't it.

I'd love to hear your stories of moments of niceness you've experienced lately!



Another nice thing, very nice indeed, I won a giveaway from GeorgieLove hosted by PottyMouthMama! Yippeeeeeee! Thanks!


(p.s. click on the pic above to buy the cards! That would be nice!)

1 comment:

  1. I love these moments of 'nice'. Sweet. You're prize is on its way to you!

    ReplyDelete