Friday, April 10, 2009

world's best housemates

My lovely housemate has a new blog Kaalinya. I look at it and it amazes me that such simple things around our house are transformed in such beautiful photographs!


Our other housemate left for the Easter Weekend but not before leaving a pile of chocolate Easter eggs for those of us staying at home. Bless!

I feel so lucky to share my life and a home with such lovely and amazing women. They make me laugh, bring me chocolate (and hugs) when I cry, and inspire me everyday. Our home has a lovely energy to it and I love it, even when we're simultaneously cranky there's an understanding in the air. I treasure sharing experiences and talking into the wee hours with them, or just that comfortable we're-doing-our-own-thing-quietly-but-in-good-company saturday afternoons.
.
(p.s. thanks for the milk)

No comments:

Post a Comment