Thursday, April 2, 2009

feed your soul

I was peeking a look at the Belle and Boo blog; I adore the prints, the kinda stuff that makes me want to hurry up and procreate so I can buy a whole bunch and decorate (along with those teeny little booties, and all the little bunny prints in the world); and they have a print to download for free! yay is me!


It's part of Feed Your Soul..

Feed Your Soul is a free art project. Each month artists are invited to participate and to contribute a print which is totally free and available for download.This project is coordinated by Jen Wallace of Indie Fixx to help art lovers feed their souls with art in these recessionary times and to help artists promote their work.

(description copied from Belle and Boo)

I like this one too.

Have a look over here for lots of prints you can download, print and enjoy!

Oh just lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment