Sunday, February 15, 2009

Why.. oh why?

I had Mcdonalds today. never.a.good.idea. I haven't had for over a year, did some serious shopping, needed cheering and thought mm a big juicy burger might be nice. First bite ok, last bite urghh.. then it sat in my stomach like a big lump. I don't like Mcdonalds. Ever seen 'Supersize Me'?. (if you haven't, see it here) yep. I felt like that dude with a diseased liver and instant kilos.
.
New Years Resolution #25: Don't eat anything that looks the same after a month in a jar. (includes cakes, excluding chocolate)
.
Last night I cleaned out my sewing drawers and labelled them. So.neat. Love it. Sometimes tidying just makes you feel better, everything all neat and in it's place. I know other people feel it too.


drawers



Almost finished the 'Great Monster Sew', will finish last few hopefully and get some pics up!! Plan to pop one in for the Meet Me at Mikes make-a-long for february.


On my walk today saw an apple tree in a front yard. Love apple trees. Something about the simplicity of them, and furry leaves, gnarled branches and rosy hanging fruit. I don't know. My next tattoo will be an apple twig with leaves and blossoms. Can't.wait. Other things I saw included a batman logo scratched into concrete, and some laser wielding octopus graffiti. Random.
apple

bat

graf

Also loved this post today. Updated my blog list on the side there, but then went exploring and added another 6 blogs to my favourites.. Dammit. Gotta stop doing that.

Apologies for rambling many-topic post. Short attention span this weekend. May your week be breezy and easy, full of smiles from random strangers and money in unexpected pockets.

1 comment:

  1. You labeled your drawers! Ahh...a girl after my own heart;)

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and de-lurking!

    ReplyDelete