Thursday, February 5, 2009

watcha wearin' and darn work

The park on the way home..


I went to bed cranky last night. I felt like a little girl in a temper, 'cause I DIDN'T WANT to go to bed! So many things I want to do; finish a monster, read that great book, call my sister, sew my skeleton, cut out squares, listen to music, read my favourite blogs, stare at the ceiling and think. *sigh* darn work. I went to bed. (It's just gotten so crazy busy that I worked 9am to 8pm today. Secretly I want to quit and SEW. Not-so-secret.)
.
My transfers arrived! yay! Now what to make first.. hrmm. I'm thinking a patchwork cushion with forest friend squares and the deer in the centre, or a pirate tea towel. Just not sure when I'll get to start (see 'darn work', above).

My picture for 'whatcha wearin' wednesday' group, I wore my pink plaid shirt to the office yesterday. Kinda makes me feel like a cowgirl, what with the snap buttons and little pockets. I did break out into a small line-dance, but that was un-shirt related.


I want to write so much more, but my posts may have to wait until weekend time, like sleeping in and wearing thongs. darn work. I know of people who blog and sew. Sew and blog, all day, and live happily with a shop that sells cute things. They also bake. *sigh*. (see fav blogs on the sidebar)

If you're one of them, please tell me what it's like.

No comments:

Post a Comment