Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wisdom and Bikes

WIZZZ-DOMMMM yep I gots some more WIZZZ-DOMMM *sings* I’ve got some wise, I’ve got some wise, I’ve got some wise hey,hey,hey, HEY! Traalaada (I wrote ‘bout ‘wisdom growing unevenly’ a few wks ago.. I feel like I’ve caught up a little-)

My steadfastness in the face of temptation and adversity made me a little proudofmyself and I found myself cheerful as I rode down the lanes on the way to work this morning (over an hour late, but hey.)

.

.
Then I thought, if I’ve got the seed, what the hey let’s just make it grow and smiled broadly at complete strangers. As I passed the university, a tall man with glasses and a beard, wearing a colourful two piece pants and vest covered in flowers and a frill trim passed on rollerskates, being towed by a portly young man in runners with sweat staining the middle of his grey t-shirt. The world is weird. Correction, PEOPLE are weird. Wish I got a photo of them to show you.
.

When I got to work I sneakily looked at a few blog posts and found the ‘slow bike movement’ and joined- see link on the sidebar. I’m a fan of meandering, rolling, cruising around yep yep.
Don't have elaborate scraves like these ladies though...

No comments:

Post a Comment