Saturday, March 21, 2009

everyone needs cute miniature stamps

So I went to the shops yesterday with one goal. Buy a new purse. (I was going to make one, being thrifty and crafty and all, and found a bunch of helpful tutorials, but couldn't decide on fabric. And seeing as going to the fabric store was a) very tempting but b) very dangerous for my finances, I kinda figured I'd buy one for now.) A nice one, long with lots of little pockets for my cards, and change, and some secret ones where you hide money from yourself and pretend to forget about it.

I came back with these.


So practical. 'Cause everyone needs cute miniature Korean stamps. yep.

I showed them to my friend, and she told me that in Korea you collect them, and write whole letters without a word, just rows of stamps. They say things like 'cheer up!' 'congratulations' 'I'm gloomy', 'grow up like a machine', 'best wishes' and 'I love you, friend'.

No comments:

Post a Comment