Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm not so good & in the garden

I am not-so-good today. My voice is fading, but I don't really need to talk anyway. My nose is running, but not too badly. My body is sore, but I can go back to bed whenever I like. My head aches, but I am reading all my favourite blogs and every now and then forget that it does. So while I am not so bad, I'm not so good either.

I went to the corner shop to pick up the weekend paper this morning, and glanced in the garden on the way back in to the sanctuary of home. I'm a sporadic gardener (like most things I do) and am always a little surprised to see things growing, even when I know I planted them weeks ago! On closer inspection these little, well rather big actually, cucumbers greeted me. There's quite a few. Does anyone have a recipe that uses multiple cucumbers?


1 comment:

  1. ohhhh the cucumbers look good! I have an idea! Grate at least one, maybe 2 and bang them in a big kiech (hrmmm how do you spell that!?) - you know the eggy thing.. erh! nice! Then save whats left and dice up for a salad sand wedge for lunch! mmm mmm!

    ReplyDelete