Tuesday, March 3, 2009

my birthday soon


3/52 ADAW, originally uploaded by I.G. (Sirenita).

It's my birthday soon. Very soon. I keep reminding myself so I see it coming. My birthday has a way of sneaking up on me. Last year I was so ready for it bythe time it came I confused myself and for a few months thought I was a year older than I am.

I would like for my birthday..
Johnny Depp. slightly younger, a little taller, and desperately in love with me
enough wisdom to know a little more and hurt a little less, but not too much
my metabolism to suddenly quadruple with no side effects
something charitable, now I feel quite selfish with the above wishes.
or maybe..
ukulele lessons
a pirate themed party
some crafty supplies and buttons
a knitting machine
a lovely tattoo
a secondhand book
my own weight in chocolate
I would be happy with..
a beer at the pub
a room of balloons. lots of 'em.
kind words from friends
hugs

(edit) or Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment