Thursday, March 19, 2009

i heart sushi

I love sushi very much, but only the boring stuff. You know, tuna, veges, chicken, avocado. None of that sushimi business. Now you may argue that I am not a true sushi lover, (I wouldn't do too well in Japan), but I stand by my conviction that seeing as I love it very much, it makes up for the boring part.

This afternoon I met my friend for sushi dinner at my local sushi train. (some of my friends, knowing how much I like sushi, got me a sushi gift card for my birthday. Yay.)


she is funny and caring and wise and sweet and a lot of fun. We talked and laughed and shared, and I came away feeling blessed and sweet.
Around her I feel I can totally be myself. To prove it I held chopsticks in my mouth like a walrus. She laughed and did it too.


(apologies for no image credits)

Then I looked in flickr and it seems everybodys done it. hee hee

1 comment:

  1. I heart sushi too! Hmmm... sushi.

    If you think your boring then I am too, as I won't eat raw fish but my hubby does (ewww).

    (We have also been walruses!)

    ReplyDelete