Wednesday, May 27, 2009

appreciating the awesome

1000 Awesome things, chronicles, well, awesome things! It's counting down from 1000, and is almost at 750, last count. This blog never fails to put a smile on my face.

My Personal favourites include

#762 The moment at a Resteraunt after you see your food coming from the kitchen and before it lands on your table.
#765 Thinking it's Thursday when it's Friday
#788 The first squeeze from a new tube of toothpaste
#794 People you don't clean up for when they visit
#810 Returning to your warm and comfy bed after getting up to pee in the middle of the night
#828 Remembering what movie that guy came from

There's so much gold, but don't take my word for it, go! explore! Appreciate the awesome!

1 comment:

  1. #810 Returning to your warm and comfy bed after getting up to pee in the middle of the night

    That one is my definite favorite! I love warm and comfy beds.

    P.S. Your mix is decorate and ready to go! Yay! Let me know where to send it off to! (jayne.s.wilson@gmail.com) I can't wait for you to get it!

    ReplyDelete