Saturday, May 9, 2009

mod·era·tion

noun
-a moderating, or bringing within bounds
-avoidance of excesses or extremes
- calmness

moderation² Idioms
-in moderation
-to a moderate degree; without excess

Synonyms
Restraint, steadiness, sobriety, quiet, reasonableness, poise, balance; see also restraint 1.



Ouch. My head hurts. I am in the grip of a reverse hangover. The ones where you get up in the morning, feeling relatively chipper and unscathed, but as the hours pass your head throbs and you move sloowwer and slooooooower. I really must get a grip on 'moderation'.
I have swallowed vitamin B and painkillers with litres of water. I have eaten greasy food. I am wearing sunglasses indoors.
What's your best hangover cure?

3 comments:

  1. yikes, i know this feeling all too well. :-( hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. youuuuch!! You poor fing :) Sometimes a hang over is worth it though, can you say that today? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps love that photo hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete