Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Beautiful Day

My big sister was married on the weekend, in the most splendid beautiful and perfect wedding I've ever had the fortune to come across. She glowed all day, and cried a little but-in-that-beautiful-way-not-at-all-a-snotty-red-kind-of-way, and her fiance just beamed and jumped up and down a little. Really, he did. I was so happy to be a part of their special day, thrilled to see my sister so happy, and stoked to get an awesome new bro!

The weather was perfect, down to the sun breaking through the clouds as she walked down the aisle. The reception was lovely, the speeches were great, and they've whisked away to their honeymoon. All weddings ought to be so perfect. And all couples ought to be so mushy lovey dovey silly for each other.

Nieces..

My neices are so.darn.cute. They are sweet and kind and thoughtful, so nice to hang out with and a credit to their mama and papa, who are endlessly patient and loving. My nephew is a superstar too, and another one the way. I hope I can do half as good a job as these two do when my turn comes. I'm secretly planning to line up my procreation so that these kids can look after my kids. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment