Tuesday, May 5, 2009

three bears

Sewing madly before I left for Brisbane on Friday (the day of the deadline) I managed to finish the plushies for Mortal Plush. They asked for a title so I just called them the 'three bears'- suspicion, revenge and remorse. Their faces are hurried and not as big and clear as I would've liked, but I finished them at least.



I like they way they've turned out, 'cept for the rushed faces, but shucks. The one in the middle is my favourite. I have no idea what to do with them. I guess they will find a little spot around the house, like other creatures who get comfy on a ledge or shelf or corner, until maybe a visitor comes and says 'oooh' and takes them home.
.
(edit) I just received an email from Mortal Plush and they've extended the deadline to June 19! Now I've time to make an emotional & tattooed Edwardo! Which emotion do you think would suit him best?

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness these are darling! :-) if i were a visitor, i would definitely give those adorable creatures a loving home!

    ReplyDelete