Thursday, May 14, 2009

Greatest Stack Ever (Of People That I Know)

My friend stacked it this week. I mean really stacked it. It's the biggest stack I ever heard of. She was running to catch the train to work, slipped and tripped... and ripped off the top of her toes. Really. She limped in, 10 minutes after leaving, with blood dripping and saying 'wow, I can't feel it..'
If we were in primary school, everyone would totally be going 'Corr! Ooooorrrrggh!' and screwing up their faces but secretly really impressed and she would be quietly proud of such impressive war wounds. From tripping.

Tha Catalogue of Injuries (if your eating now probably don't read this)

Big toe had a large chunk missing and got infected immediately. Second toe has no toenail left. at all. Third toe somehow managed to sever nerves in itself. It's purple and every now again it send backwards radial shock up her leg (also has a suspected fracture). For the fourth toe she was referred to a surgeon to stitch her nail bed back on, lest it never grows back and she is afflicted with deformed toenail or none-at-all. And the pinkie, well it's just a bit grazed. Plus her elbow is grazed. Um, that's all.


Now she's wrapped like a mummy and limping around and not kickboxing.at.all. This is going down for me as The Greatest Stack Ever (Of People That I Know).

No comments:

Post a Comment