Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fast Eddy winked at me today.

Yes he did. I know, I know, he is married but he is also a tall, cute, laid-back chef. CHEF. TALL. CUTE. He writes cookbooks and appears on tv shows and was almost the last person I expected to wink at me today. Almost.
.
He was in a meeting in the boardroom 2 metres from my desk. I kept hearing his voice and thinking it's not Friday night, I'm not on the couch, this voice doesn't belong here.
.
(Lordy I'll probably see him again if he's working with our company for something. NOW is the time to mentally prepare and not do the -you're-a-bit-famous-and-cute-so-I'll-blush-and-stammer-like-an-idiot thing. Really.)
.
Then on the way out he winked at me. Granted, it was a conspiracial friendly how-you-goin' kind of wink, not a you-saucy-thing-let's-go-at-it-in-the-pantry kind of wink, but still.
.
He can whip up something in my kitchen any.time.

1 comment:

  1. "(Lordy I'll probably see him again if he's working with our company for something. NOW is the time to mentally prepare and not do the -you're-a-bit-famous-and-cute-so-I'll-blush-and-stammer-like-an-idiot thing. Really.)
    .
    Then on the way out he winked at me. Granted, it was a conspiracial friendly how-you-goin' kind of wink, not a you-saucy-thing-let's-go-at-it-in-the-pantry kind of wink, but still. "

    pepper, i love you! :-)
    and this is probably just me being a complete nutter, but i tend to believe that a wink is still a wink regardless of the context {which is probably why i get into a bit of trouble when it comes to me - probably best not to take my advice lol}.

    mmmmm....he is a dashing fellow, though!

    ReplyDelete