Friday, May 22, 2009

family portraits


From Awkward Family Photos. A website entirely dedicated to awkward and funny family portraits. Look out for matching knitted sweaters, bad poses, inappropriateness, mullets and disturbing family traits.
.
My worst family portrait may have been when I was 5. My Mum had just cut my fringe (crooked, so I had a tandy about it) my eyes are all red and swollen, and I'm not really smiling than lifting a lip a little. Or maybe when I was 17 and had a shaved head and wore hoop earrings. Like a nazi pirate look. Yes...
.
What was your worst portrait?

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! I think my worst portrait was of my brother's wedding - family shot, my eyes were closed and I was sort of pushing my face towards the camera (I think I was about to say something) so I do look totally ridiculous - THAT is the photo my mother decided to frame and have on display so I always have this lovely reminder of it when I go home to visit - urgh.

    ReplyDelete