Friday, August 14, 2009

clones please


Sometimes I wish there were more than one of me. One doesn't seem enough to do the things I want, to try every idea, follow every dream, pursue all the interesting things in the world, read all the good books, meet all the lovely people, go to all the amazing places. I'd like a few clones please. Or perhaps more hours in the day? The ability to survive without sleep? (although that is one of my favourite things).

Argh. I am exasperated today. It seems I find so many things so darn interesting that I pursue so much and never get anything done. I mean I know I must, but sometimes it-just-doesn't-feel-like-it. Can I live this life over twice?

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree. Also, I love that blogging motivates me to do more so I have something to post, but I loathe it too for all the time it takes ;) It's taken on its own imperative in my life that I'm not really dealing with well at the moment... Hmm. Anyway. Great post. K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I don't have time to do anything much lately!!!

    ReplyDelete