Saturday, August 29, 2009

what to call them?


A moment of panic when I realised that the back of the fabric was just as pretty as the front. Aargh!

I used it anyway and made three little creatures, a bit bit like bears, a bit like grins, but not quite either.


Why does everything I make lately come with a scarf? I don't know, but tiny scarfs sure are cute.

Uh-huh. What would you call them?

(ps. thanks for all your lovely nesting comments, I feel a sense of comradeship that is helping, it really is! I'll be back soon, I think)

3 comments:

  1. They are very sweet whatever they might be!

    I hope you are feeling better soon... glad you are getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toothy bears. I am sure they are bears and very cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Pepper, they're so CUUUUUTE!

    ReplyDelete