Friday, August 7, 2009

welcome Samuel!

My amazing big sister gave birth early this morning to Samuel John, 7 lb 8 oz. Can't wait to see photos of his wrinkly little face, and better yet to see them all. My sister is amazing (did I say that already?) and she has such a beautiful family and gorgeous children that she handles with such love and patience that makes me smile and hope that one day I can be a mamma like her (and my brother-in-law is pretty darn awesome too!) She is the one who introduced me to the world of blogging and sharing my thoughts and creations with lovely people like you, and she writes with a candid grace and humour that I love. You can see her blog here and maybe pictures of the little one before too long!

In celebration (and because I was so excited) I preceded to imaginary shop for the cutest baby things for such a precious gorgeous wonderful little tyke.

.
Sending bucketfuls of love to my sister and brother-in-law, and neices and nephew and to everyone in the whole world really because it is just so darn exciting when little people join us!

1 comment: