Wednesday, August 12, 2009

fabulous

The awesome Laura at BrownEyedGirl has tagged me, yay! I do like being tagged, it often leads to thinking about and posting about something I wouldn't usually. It is about things that make you feel fabulous/sexy/beautiful, so here I go (the rules say you have to list 5 things and then tag five others to do the same.)



1. That feeling you get when your outfit all matches and you're pretty sure you look totally awesome, so you walk with a bounce in your step.

.

2. Random compliments. From strangers, or friends.


3. New tattoo (slightly dodgy pic)

4. New underwear. Matching ones.

5. Forehead kisses.
.

(image)
So what makes you feel fabulous?

(p.s. has anyone noticed that I seem to have substituted 'awesome' for 'lovely' in the word-I-use-an-awful-lot?)

I tag:
Mim at
Cornflakes for Tea
Jess at
ALifeSoPeachy
Bek at
RedChocolate
Kathy at
ChunkyChooky
and Jenny at
PaperLion

No comments:

Post a Comment